Tuesday, July 22, 2008

part of my LIFE.

i believe it is about time for me to talk about my cousin. aka. my LIFE.
this is a piece of my conversation with him that occurred just a few minutes ago...
we are speaking of his low (almost nonexistent) masculinity and overbearing femininity.
p.s. he is definitely NOT gay.


me: that's because you think so damn much when most guys have their heads up their asses.

my LIFE: yeah that's me, your average woman. I can see it at the doctor's office, "Well your son is fine and healthy and all, but he seems to have no masculinity. "Some people may think this is a problem, but really it's up to you." And mom goes "Oh good! I really wanted another girl, this is close enough!" Then later when she returns and dad comes home he's like "Well how'd it go? No problems or anything?" Mom just sits there. . . "No, they didn't find any."
Now because I'm a teen, he's probably asking himself, "What the fuck is wrong with him??"



his explanation: that's what I get for mom dragging me to the fucking department stores and sitting me up in a chair while she tries different perfumes asking what I think!


i don't blame him either...

No comments: