Wednesday, July 16, 2008

two topics tonight.

the first.
i LOVE stand up comedy. it completely fills one of the many holes in my life. here are the names of a few of my favourite stand up comedians:

dane cook
brian regan
mitch hedberg
bill cosby
jerry seinfeld

i have been watching this summer's season of last comic standing have enjoyed it so far. i usually don't pay attention to the female contestants because most of the time they are annoying and far from anything that makes me laugh. this season, however, there is one female contestant that i wouldn't mind being the last comic standing. iliza shlesinger. her sarcastic tone and hard attitude make her jokes amusing. also competing on this season of lcs is a beautiful male named jeff dye. oooh man he is pretty. and not to mention good at stand up comedy. i will never forget that neon green shirt he wore at auditions.

so enough of that.
here is the second.

my boy craziness is getting a little ridiculous. i don't even want to talk about it, but if i don't, i'll explode. ok...
bubble. you remember my friend bubble. her brother. the stud. two years younger than me. one of the cutest boys i've ever seen in my life. that's that. but if you really knew me, then you would know what all follows those words.

the end.

No comments: