Saturday, December 29, 2007

GUITAR HERO III: LEGENDS OF ROCK


Guitar Hero is THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED! I happen to be a game system deprived person: I've never had any type of Nintendo, PlayStation, Game Boy thing what so ever. This was true until last Christmas when my step-dad got a PS2, but even then I was still deprived. The poor thing was rarely touched and certainly not by my sister or me. It was only used to play golf-type games.

But this Christmas my sister asked for Guitar Hero III, and she actually got it! Of course I knew about it in advance, but when I did learn of this glorious present, my mouth was on the floor. I was very stunned by my mother.

Now the PS2 is up and running, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. On a scale of 1 to 10, my social status has flown from a 4 to a 1. Today I spent 4 hours ROCKING with the legend of Slash as my guitarist. My hands were literally numb afterwards.

By the way, the songs are AWESOME!







Photograph taken by JEM.

No comments: