Friday, December 7, 2007

A Place Profound

I want to go to China Town. Where people places excitement is all year round. Scenes to satisfy my eyes. Shops to buy my friends a surprise.
I want to go to China Town.

I want to go to China Town. My senses filled with buzzing sounds. Delicate objects may be antique. Women and children with tinny tiny feet.
I want to go to China Town.

I want to go to China Town. A place happy faces can be found. Tastes of cookies cakes and tea. A kimono of red is waiting for me.
I want to go to China Town.

I want to go to China Town. Bad luck is turned upside down. Fortunes are advice given. To help make life a little more worth livin.
I want to go to China Town.



12.7.07

1 comment:

Yarsian said...

wow your poem is really cool. I would love to expicate it in World Lit.