Monday, January 18, 2010

bananaberries.

Think of a person, someone you know or not, and write about what you think they dream about. These are the dreams of my beloved and insane sister.

Dream One:

Two apples, one orange, and five bazillion bananas.

Each fruit beings to peal itself like a boxer takes off his robe, ready to fight.

Barely audible, someone is singing what sounds like "We Are the Champions."

Shelbi and Carla stumble into the scene. One of the bananas screams at them because they are laughing too loudly.


Dream Two:

My sister is driving me around. We are going to Target like we usually do.

Now I am driving the car. I don't know how this happened. I somehow know how to drive. We are no longer going to Target. We are going to puck up my mom from the airport. she is coming home from London.

I'm in the airport by myself now. I don't know where everyone else went. Mon and Sissy were just right here. I'm getting dizzy because I'm turning around in circles. I don't remember where we parked the car.


Dream Three:

In reality: my sister came in here ten minutes ago and woke me up.

In my dream: All my clothes were already laid out on y bed. I grabbed my socks and unfolded them. I tried to find my foot, but it was very difficult for some reason. My first sock is finally on my foot. Now where did my other one go? Oh, here it is. I'm sitting on it. I don't want to get up. I'm so comfy. I think I'll just change shirts under my covers. There my shirt is on and I'm already halfway finished getting dressed.

In reality: I actually didn't wake up. My sister came back ten minutes later, called me an idiot, and told me to get up again. I was lying there still in my pajamas.

entry: 17 September 2009

No comments: