Saturday, January 16, 2010

dustland fairytale.

Two of my loves are Robin Hood and Peter Pan. There is just something about their characters that fascinates me. The only thing is that the Disney figures are pictured in my mind. I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing seeing hos Disney has a tendency to alter the truth about a lot of subjects.

If I were to choose between the love interests of these two gentlemen, I would definitely choose Maid Marian over Wendy. Maid Marian is more classy and mature. I've never been a fan of Wendy. STOP WHINING. You don't get all of Peter's attention all of the time.

Me as Maid Marian with my gallant love, Robin Hood. That's a nice picture. We would be foxes too, just like in the Disney movie. However, this is not a sexual fantasy. That's just weird.

So why is it that I think so highly of Robin Hood and Peter Pan?

The valor and bravery
They exude. Fight for
The good of innocence.

The history and folklore behind Robin Hood's tale also fascinates me.

"Appox on the Phony King of England!"

Was Robin Hood a good guy or a bad guy?

Does Peter Pan really need to grow up?

They both just do what they think is best.

"Robin Hood and Little John
Walking through the forest
Laughin back an' forth
At what they other'ne had to say
Reminiscin' this-n-thattin
Havin such a good time
Oh-de-lally, Oh-de-lally
Golly, what a day"



entry: 8 september 2009

No comments: